Sign in to follow this  
Guest Robydeboule

Gauges Yak 42

Hi allis someone know where to find these gauges ? I've the yak 42 with cubana livery and custom panels and sound but without any gauges.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Roby,Could you tell us more about this Yak ?What version is it ?Where did you download it ?

Hi,this is the ai yak 42 by Anton Nikolaev (aka Xomer) Model v.1.0, I have sounds and panel but not the gauges. Thx for your help :-)

Hey,I found and tried this Yak ...I do not have any gauges on the panel, and no ones are included in the package. But this panel reminds me one other that I tried, but I can't remember which one it was. Try to look for another Yak 42, where you could find the corresponding gauges ...I'm sorry, but I really can't remember which version it was.Have nice flights,

Hi Rob,I've not dowloaded this YAK-42, so I'm not sure but there is a remote possibility that the gauges you're looking for come from a freeware YAK-40 at avsim.ru . It's a very nice YAK-40 by the way, so even if the gauges are not the same, it's an aircraft you should try out. Here's the link:http://yak-40.nm.ru/files.htmlI hope that helps,Regards,Daniel

Thanks to alli'll try this yak 40 now.EDIT: This plane looks amazing but is there a english or french translate of the panel ?

Hello Roby,I don't know all the procedures by heart, but I still know a bit about this aircraft. I could try to help you if you want, in french ! :DSend me an email if you want :D

Hello,I'm sorry but I mismatched this version with another one.I re-installed it to be sure, and I saw I don't know this version.So sorry again, but therefore I can't help you a lot ... :'(And I don't know any manual for this either ... sorry :s

Hi Rob,I don't have a specific manual for the YAK-40 either but most systems are actually familiar if you know the AN-24 and the Tu-154 well enough. Make a search in this forum for a navigation tutorial from Gabor Hrasko, it will help you with the Yak and any other Russian aircraft. Regards,Daniel

Thx daniel,I'm not a great pilot but I know how to use the TU154 and the An24. I'll try this tutorial.The most difficult is to remind me visually of the cyrillic alphabet as I don't speak russian at all.Bye.