Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest eudoniga

Russian representative needed ...

for a crazy little freeware project where Russia is still missing.Here's what it is all about:I write as the chief (=the only) developer of an airline flight simulation project called M.I.B. (Multi-lingual Inflight Briefings) which aim is to provide flight simulation lovers worldwide (or in Europe, at least) with a collection of sound (vocal) recordings that reproduce and imitate the real briefings, given the difficulties of recording such messages during real-life flights.It is a non-profit project, for it creates something which is public and available for free, by being included in the freeware download libraries of the most known flight simulation sites (www.flightsim.com, www.avsim.com, etc.).It requires that a set of Flight Attendant & First Officer typical briefings be recorded in computer digitized format (.wav), the one that Windows

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

for a crazy little freeware project where Russia is still missing.Here's what it is all about:I write as the chief (=the only) developer of an airline flight simulation project called M.I.B. (Multi-lingual Inflight Briefings) which aim is to provide flight simulation lovers worldwide (or in Europe, at least) with a collection of sound (vocal) recordings that reproduce and imitate the real briefings, given the difficulties of recording such messages during real-life flights.It is a non-profit project, for it creates something which is public and available for free, by being included in the freeware download libraries of the most known flight simulation sites (www.flightsim.com, www.avsim.com, etc.).It requires that a set of Flight Attendant & First Officer typical briefings be recorded in computer digitized format (.wav), the one that Windows
i can help if you still need it. contact me