Sign in to follow this  
Guest EasyEd

Beriev

Hey All,I have been flying the BE-103 alot and really like it. Out of curiousity I loked up Beriev on the net and saw that they have made a whole bunch of planes - mostly amphibious. I was wondering if anyone had tackled creating an FS model of the BE-32 or the BE-200 or the biggest amphib ever the A-40? The idea of flying a jet powered amphib is fascinating! Thanks folks!Take Care! -Ed-

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!I am interested in the Be-200 especially. The real world BE-103 has had prop reverse certified in the US, is being installed by a Russian contingent to the US distribution center now. I have a photo-op apointment, maybe it may become a FLY 2 aircraft someday.Best Regards, Donny:-wave

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!The Beriev 200 has just been added to the library, alas just for FS9.beriev_be-200.zipberiev_be-200pnl.zipJudging strictly from the size of the download, I think it uses a lot of default elements or something. But it's probably awesome to fly.Best Regards, Donny:-wave

Hey All,Donny I've downloaded installed and flown the BE200. This and the A40 are really the only jets I've ever been interested in flying in FS. Right now I love it! About as much as I love the BE103. I'd love to ride in one someday! My only complaint about the FS BE103 is that for a twin it is a bit slow. I believe it is in the process of getting approved for more powerful engines. Once approved and modeled it may be my favorite FS plane. Right now it is easily in the my top 5.Take Care! -Ed-

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!I talked to Kent Linn, the head of the US distribution center for the BE-103 a few days ago. He said come on by and take pics, those with licenses get demo rides. Right now he's dealing with a contingent from Russia that is installing reversible propellers that he said were just certified for use in the U.S. He didn't specifically mention more powerful engines, but the published cruise speed IS a little underwhelming. When Kent isn't as busy I'll take him up on the offer.Best Regards, Donny:-wave