Sign in to follow this  
amollen

Download to different computer

I have a slow, unreliable internet connection at home; a fast one at work. I have now tried two evenings in a row to download the Concorde to no avail (best I got was halfway through the 3rd file (20Mb) when the connection broke after 2 hours).Can I download the files to my work computer and transfer them to my home (there is no MSFS installed on the work computer).

Guest Phoenix_7

sure, just run the installer and select a temporary folderthen copy the files to a CDhere is a list of the filesAircraftPssConcorde2004PssConcordeGaugesPss-Concorde.gauEffectsfx_pss_con_asfalt.fxfx_pss_conc_vortex.fxfx_pss_conc_vortex1.fxfx_pss_concsmoke_AB14.fxfx_pss_concsmoke_AB23.fxfx_pss_startup.fxfx_pss_torch14.fxfx_pss_torch23.fxPSS_smokeyvl.fxPSS_smokeyvr.fxJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Worked like a charm, thanks. Just completed my first Heathrow-JFK flight, with lots of plans for exotic destinations!Thanks!

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.