Sign in to follow this  
Guest kame

Concorde_Base v1.1 cannot start the Flight Tutorial

Guest kame

Dear Sirs,Regarding PSS Concorde 2004 v1.1 update, I logged into MY FILES and downloaded the Concorde_Base installer. But when trying the Tutorial to SELECT FLIGHT PSSConcorde_1~6, the following msg has appeared: "Aircraft initialization failure. PSS Concorde Air France"I cannnot use the Tutorials with PSS Concorde. How can I solve this problem?Sincerely,Kan-ichiro Fushihara

Guest kame

Dear John,Thank you for your prompt reply.I have solved this problem by editing new Aircraft.cfg [fltsim.1] as follows.from: title=PSS Concorde Air France Modern Liverly Plus Full VCto: title=PSS Concorde Air FranceHowever, according to your advice I re download the Tutorial.Thank you again,Kan-ichiro Fushihara

Guest kame

Excuse me, I have found and downloaded the Tutorial in 'PSS Concorde 2004 Manuals'. PSSConcorde_1 is good but the error msg appeaeres on the PSSConcorde_2~6 as before.Sincerely,Kan-ichiro Fushihara

Guest kame

Dear John,I have tried,1) changing extension of the PSSconcorde_2~6.sav to PSSconcorde_2~6.PSS and placing them in the folder C:Documents and settingMyNameMyDocumentsFlight Simulator Files 2) editing the Plane.0 in the PSSConcorde_2~6.FLTfrom: Aircraft=PSS Concorde Air Franceto: Aircraft=PSS Concorde Air France Modern Livery Minus VCIs this correct?Sincerely,Kan-ichiro Fushihara

Guest Phoenix_7

The tutorial download includes the pre-saved flight filePSSconcorde_1.flt Place this file in the folder(or siimilar folder for non-english versions)C:Documents and SettingsUserNameFlight Simulator FilesPlace the filePSSconcorde_1.sav in the folderPSSConcordeJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest kame

>Place the file>>PSSconcorde_1.sav >>in the folder>>PSSConcorde>>John>PSS SUPPORT>support@phoenix-simulation.co.ukHowever, readme.txt in the concorde_flight_tutorial has said as follows:the patch v1.1 changed the folder structure of saved/loaded flightsto correct this place the enclosed filesPSSconcorde_1.fltPSSconcorde_1.pssin the folderC:Documents and SettingsUserNameFlight Simulator Filesthe other file mentioned on page 6PSSconcorde_1.sav is no longer requiredSincerely,Kan-ichiro Fushihara

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.