Sign in to follow this  
Guest klord59

Concorde warnings

Guest klord59

Does anyone know how to turn off the "Pull Up" voice warning that occurs when ever i come in to land even though it is a perfect landing I still get "Pull Up" all the way down to the runway.Would appreceiate any adviceThankskeith

Guest a123456

There are some freeware utilities that allow you to view, modify and delete resources within file. There is one by Angus Johnson called Reshack.- backup the file "PSS-concorde.gau"- open it with reshack- find the resource "PULLUP" and delete it or lower the volume with "Sound Volume" or similar.You can always go back to the original file you backed up.I think it is ok to modify a file for you own use, but if not, please, moderator delete my post. Thank you.Alvaro

Guest klord59

many thanks your modification works great to land in peace once more!Keith

Guest a123456

Hi Keith,I am glad it worked. By the way, Do you have problems with the Autopilot? I can not make it to adquire and hold an altitude. There is another topic in this forum.ThanksAlvaro

Guest klord59

Hi Alvarohave you got the vertical speed button engaged as well as the aquire alt? You need the two engaged for the autopilot to workGood luck keith

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.