Sign in to follow this  

FSD Porter

Just wondering if anyone knowes the status of FSD's G Max Porter. Thought i read something about a x mas release.thanks Moq

I wish I could tell you. I am anxiously waiting for FSD's release of the Piper Navajo. The Porter looks like it will be very nice too. They also have a Gmax version of the Commander 115TC coming out sometime.Does anyone know of an FSD forum???? I didn't see one here on Avsim.Larry :-wavehttp://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/logo75.gif

Guest dpc

I think the reason the question was asked here is because the page you refer to has not changed in many months.

Guest Tim W

There are posts dated as late as Jan 28th in the forum, just click on "support" then "forum".RegardsTim

Thanks for the inquiry, Moq,We are diligently working on the Porter as I type. Jim Goldman is very close to completing the wheeled version's .mdl. Tim is working with several resources on panel art-work. I will be working on animations when Jim is complete.... So, it is well in front of us. Best regards from FSD,Owen

"They also have a Gmax version of the Commander 115TC coming out sometime." Yes, we do have a gmax version of the Commander 115 coming *very* soon...and it will be like nothing you've seen...completely new inside and out!Best,Owen