Sign in to follow this  
Guest herb1962

Dash 8 stops, exits

Guest herb1962

Downloaded this great plane a couple of days ago. Great work!First night I flew tutorial 2 with no problems. Last night I flew the tutorial 1. Everything went fine until about 15min from the destination, in the decent phase. Was in cockpit view, when the view switched to spot, and nothing happened. Tried to switch views, but after clicking on screen, FS2002 quit, without error message or nothing.Started up again, progmming a short local flight, when the same thing happened again, again in the desent phase, if that even has anything to do with it. Using it with FS2002 under XP, with a registered copy of FSUIPC (don't know which version since I don't have access to my home comp right now). No problem with other addons such as DF737 & Meridian.Any help would be appreciated, hope I included everything.

Guest herb1962

Just got done flying again tonight. For the third time in a row it happened again, this time in the decent phase. It went to spot view, paused for a couple of seconds, and reloaded to the ramp where the flight started. I made sure I started the flight per instructions for the "Default Flight".

Guest herb1962

Forgot to mention that before tonights flight, I let the dash fly for at least 4hours straight and level while I had dinner and did other stuff, without any problems.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.