Sign in to follow this  
Guest ejihwan

Hi, I need your help about dash 8!!!

Guest ejihwan

Nice 2 meet U, great cyber pilots!!!I need your help about Dash 8!!!Two Questions~1. At 2D cockpit, Final ILS approach, Localiser doesn't work!!!At Virtual cockpit, it works well.2. Strong P-factor.I heard that multiengine aircraft has little P-factor.But, Dash has strong P-factor...T.**'s real or bug???Answer me PLZ~~

Well the first question involves how your operating the FGCS when flying the panel with the automation. The APP mode will not work unless the NAV source is selected to V/L or VOR/LOC mode, this is a common mistake that happens when flying in the AUX mode using the FMS as a NAV source and forgetting to switch back to V/L for the approach.Secondly the DHC8 does exhibit quite a bit of P-Factor in the real world requiring a bit of right rudder to compensate during a full power takeoff. May I suggest adjusting your control sensitivity a bit to compensate for any unusal P-Factor.I certainly hope that may help you to enjoy the DHC8 product a bit more!Chris de Barros/MYNNBahamasair DHC8-300

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.