Sign in to follow this  
Guest rowantree86

FS2002 pro freezes on A320 load

Guest rowantree86

hi all,I'm running FS2002 Pro, have loaded all files from PSS but on loading A320 in FS, @ 35% (AI Trafffic) program freezes, message "fatal error" Modname kernel32.dll.BUT I can load A320 if I first load 737 and then change aircraft, however, FS will not load a saved A320 flight (same message as before).I do have a previously loaded FSUIPC v3.201, but I did download the PSS version also (if this helps diagnosis).Any assistance would be much appreciatedregardsedj

Guest rowantree86

Hi support,Followed your advice:-1) load A320 at opening of FS2002, crashes at 35%, kernel32.dll problem2) load 747 default, engines on, avionics on3) select aircraft A320v4) A320 loads, can load flt plan, very, very unstable in operation, can crash FS at the touch of a mouse, kernel32.dll problem. No livery shows in spot plane view.5) save flight in mid-air position6) load saved flt, FS2002 crashes, kernel32.dll problem7) load default, load saved A320 flt, aircraft loads, with no flt plan loaded, very, very unstable in operation, can crash FS at the touch of a mouse, kernel32.dll problem.Running WinME on 800MHz Dell Inspiron Laptop. Default aircraft load/fly normallyAny further advice much appreciatedRsedj

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.