Sign in to follow this  
Guest djbbailey87

Airbus 330 problems!

Guest djbbailey87

Hi there i am having problems with my airbus aircraft. When climbing to altitude the aircraft keeps on moving up and downwards and i never have a stable climb as the aircraft moves either up and down. Also the speed changes while this happens. I think the speed is causing this when the aircraft climbs high the speed drops which makes the aircraft to move downwards the upwards. Can someone help PLEASE

Guest djbbailey87

Hi there once taken off and switched the autopilot on and setting the thrust to CLB mode. The aircraft climbs to altitude set. While the aircraft is climbing it never stays at the same pitch. The aircraft keeps on moving upwards when speed gets fast then the aircraft moves down when the speed slows down past CLB mode. The aircraft keeps on moving upwards and downwards during climb. Why doesnt the aircraft stay at the same pitch while climbing like the 320 pro? what do i need to do to fix this problem? Please Help

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.