Sign in to follow this  

Here we go again...maybe...the Web is crawling...again.

Another attack? The Web this morning is crawling at any site I have visited. Here's hoping that we are not having a repeat performance....Cross your fingers...Mitch R.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Are you the same Mitch R. that used to prowl this forum over a year ago, and then took off on his Motorcycle to see the world? :)Bob

Guilty on both counts....1... Mitch R.2... The motorcycle (Honda Goldwing 1500SE)3... put on almost 30,000 miles last year...was busy..:)Cheers!Mitch

Hello Brent!We both still seem to be here, huh? ;)Thanks for the welcome back.Mitch R.

It's not your imagination, Mitch. Can't say I was having much difficulty this morning, but now I can't get into Hovercontrol website.... it just isn't there!I had read yesterday that another Web attack was imminent; this must be it. There are a few of us "old timers" still around! I remember Mitch too from waaaaaaay back! LOLOL -Lindy :-wave :-rotor

Jeez Lindy...you make me sound like a Stone Age baby...LOLOL. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Baaaaaaaaaaaaaack" Sheesh!Hey you....never mind....not another word! LOLOLOLOLYeah...yesterday, the Net was a bug... Today seems better. Mitch