Sign in to follow this  
Guest FlyA320

Airbus Taxi Light , Please Help ,

Guest FlyA320

[:)] spent to find the problem at 3 days , I just want only Front Gear light without Landing Light . Likewise when you switch on Landing light , it goes all Taxi Light and Landing light together I don't want that . at night when taxi to the Runaway . I prefer Seprate from Landing light and Taxi Gear Light . Okay On Overhead on A320 You will see Taxi Switch , That is What i want to bright the road while on Taxi to Runaway only Taxi Light on Front Gear . but Of course you need Landing light when on Approching , Yes The only reason Taxiing to Runaway , need only Taxi Light , not the Landing Light .POINT 1 : Do you Taxi while with Landing light while driving to Runaway For Example From Airport Gate to Runaway that you driving on Aircraft with Landing light ??POINT 2 : Landing Light Is only for When Approaching .POINT 3 : Taxi Light When Driving to Runaway.POINT 4 : Is Landing Light for While going on Take off ??POINT 5 : Why On the PSS A320 Aircraft has a switch of Nose/Taxi Light and Rwy Turn off , How come these isn't function ?Please If you understand what i am saying about Front Gear Light , Just that front Gear Light while taxi at Night . only seprate from Landing switch light .I need to fix it , Can anyone know how to fix that ??? But I would post that topic as long as they find anything to change it , I am sure there will someone who knows how to . Its like PSS Aircraft.Cfg , and panel.cfg . I was hoping that they could find anything to change .However I did some Test on FS9 of aircraft Boeing and cessna but I notice there is only Taxi switch , when i switch Taxi Light , its really show only Taxi light without landing light, Thats was very GOOD Boeing 777, 747 , They do only Taxi switch light and it showed Only Taxi Light , Thats was very Good , I want that on PSS A320 .Thank you [:)]Thank you Stephen

Guest Phoenix_7

the 320 project was designed for FS2002patched only for FS2004the Airbus has part of the landing lights on the nose wheelas FS2002 did not allow for the nose wheel light to be turned off independently from the wing lightthe decision was made to have the lights turn off when the gear was raisedJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest Phoenix_7

ok let's try againin FS2002 you couldn't turn off the taxi lights , so when the gear retracted the lights would shine up thru the wingthe 777/747 was designed for FS2000and when you can post a civil reply without using !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and CAPS LOCK you'll see it at the forumJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest FlyA320

Ok John Thank you I Know about retract the gear during Take off but I am talking about on the Ground while Taxiing ,I am in FS 2004 not in 2002 anymore ., of course when retract I can manually turn them off switch Taxiing light thats what Pilots do .its no problem at all .I want to improve that way of switch in reality of Aircraft .I hope you understand what i meant , On the Ground during taxiing , not Take off . First I will test Pmdg Boeing Pilot in Command A320and the regluar aircraft ok I will give you the result . Okay Stephen

Guest FlyA320

Ok I did Test the aircraft of Boeing777 with Taxi Switch on so the nose wheel light appeared, when at the Take off I retract the wheel its shut nose wheel lights off . so i turn off the switch of taxi .why not , you could test that on FS 2004 Boeing 777 and see for yourself . Let me know what have you thought about ?Thank you

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.