Sign in to follow this  
Guest stang

Cycle 0501 is ready to go

Guest simtim

Thanks Terry!I appreciate the hard work and effort you put into it. I recently discovered your site and have begun to use your SID's and STAR's. So far they have been working great!

Guest dinkar

terry,the whole community is grateful fo your work. thanks a ton.just checking that thgese are also for PSS340 as well. could not find this on the website menu. i am sure that they do but just checking.also there are arrival procedures for VABB (mumbai international airport) using various transitions for ILS Rw27 and maybe for other runways as well ( these can be found on the default GPS as well as on the Garmin 530 used with piper meridian. they r not appearing on sid/star option of the mcdu. could you please have a look at this in the next update.however if you wish for me to do some legwork and revert with more data to u, i will only be glad to be of assistance.pls revert.thanksDinkar

Guest stang

Hi Dinkar>the whole community is grateful fo your work. thanks a ton.Thank you.>just checking that thgese are also for PSS340 as well. could>not find this on the website menu. i am sure that they do but>just checking.I only authorize my procedures for aircraft I own so I can test them on that aircraft. I do not own the PSS A340 so that is why it is left out.>also there are arrival procedures for VABB (mumbai>international airport) using various transitions for ILS Rw27Unfortunately the DAFIF does not have any STARs for VABB so I won't be able to produce them.RegardsTerry

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.