Sign in to follow this  
Guest Romeo.Mike

A340-313X and A330 Fuel dumping

Guest Romeo.Mike

Hi there,is there a chance to update the A340 with the MTOW to an A340-313X, which has a higher MTOW and can carry more fuel to travel larger distances?My second question goes to the fuel dumping on the A330. Is there a chance to insert the fuel dumping to the A330 too?thanks in advanceRomeo Mike

Guest Romeo.Mike

Great news,if you're working on a 757, is there a chance to make the FMC ready for a 767 either?Since both planes can be flown by Pilots with one TR (Typerating) I guess it would make sence to make the cockpit available for a 767 too.By the way, your Airbus Software is so good, that it is used to train us, students of the Technical University in Berlin, to get used to the A340 and A330 Cockpit so that we can go into our full motion simulator without loosing time.There are few things our profs are complaining about in the Software, e.g. the center of gravity, but in my opinion for that price, the value we get is pretty good.I bought all Airbus planes before I went to the university and my friends from Lufthansa are pretty impressed to, so I'm looking forward to the 777 and 757.Romeo Mike

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.