Sign in to follow this  
Guest The masterBaker

User Edits

Guest The masterBaker

I have FS9 and also the download version of Airbus Pro.I have downloaded A319 repaints from User edits (Easyjet,SN Belgium,Air Malta) and followed the exact instructions on extracting the files and pasting the a/c name etc into the aircraft.cfg.The problem is that not one is showing on my a/c list under Airbus in MS.Can anyone shed light on why this is please?Regards,Paul White

Guest Phoenix_7

I just tried Easyjet and it worked okI went to the folder AircraftPssA319made a copy of the folder, texture.houserenamed that copy to texture.easycopied the 2 new Easyjet files a319_c_t and Wing_t to the texture.easy folderthen added this section to the existing aircraft.cfg file[fltsim.x] 80, The A319/320/321 were Airbus' first entry in the narrow-body market. Although the aircraft borrows some features from the larger A300 and A310, it is essentially a new design equipped with many state-of-the-art engineering innovations. For example, The A319/320/321 were the first commercial jetliners with a full fly-by-wire control system. Other advanced features include widespread use of composite materials to reduce weight, sophisticated avionics including a gust-alleviation system allowing a smoother ride, advanced cockpit warning systems, and high-technology engines to reduce noise and fuel consumption. COPYRIGHT 2002 PHOENIX SIMULATION SOFTWAREJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest dt1951

I have never had any problems with loading my repaints. When you look at the Airbus list in FS, you should see something like "320c" and/or "320v". These are for engine types. When you select one of these, then you can look for your specific airline.Hope this helps,Dan

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.