Sign in to follow this  
Guest tomascubero

PSS Airbus A320, A321 & A340 Stalling on Final when on APP/Autoland

Guest tomascubero

I;m sure that this has been reported a bunch of times before but I just spent a coupel of hours browsing the latest threads and I have found out nothing to solve my problem. While of approach using the A320,A321 or A340, after filling in the APP Phase page and activating the APPR phase and having the APPR light on the AP, my aircraft slows down and finishes locking on the LOC. I am straight up with the runway in sight, so my aircraft starts to slow down in flaps full and starts pitching up until the speed is about 120kts and my aircraft goes into an uncontrolled stall and my landing is screwed up. Its odd since nor the A319 or A330 do this, just those other 3. I have changed the lift_scalar values for all of them as posted in the forums and the problem still persits. I am most sure that I am doing everything right while approaching but I'm really don't know why this always happens.Many Thanks!Tomas.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.