Sign in to follow this  
Guest tsirait

A319--problem--in Denver--and > FL390

Guest tsirait

Dear Flightsimmers,I have problem with my A319. There was no problem at all if I took off from any other airport rather than Denver (KDEN). The nose is so hard to pull and sometimes I got stall situation when take off the runway. Is there any problem with A319 FDE in this elevation?One other thing, it's always have problem when I tried to pull it up to > FL390. It always become unstable, stall, and totally uncontrolable. Is there any flightsimmers having some problem? Or is there update for this FDE from PSS?FYI, I use: FS2004, P4 1.6G, NVidia 32MB, and RAM 1GB.Thanks a lot,-Tanda Hamonangan

Guest neeraj.pendse

1. Did you check other high-elev airports? Maybe it's just too "hot, high, heavy" ... What was the trim setting in your airplane?2. What's the MAX RECOMMENDED altitude in the MCDU? Aircraft do have a service ceiling, and if you are too heavy the Airbus may not climb past FL 390. I would suggest looking up the manuals for climb performance profiles for your weights.- Neeraj

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.