Sign in to follow this  
Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Panel flood light colour question

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Hi there,when i press SHIFT+L a golden flood light appears on the panel.But from time to time that wonderful colour automatically switch to a middle blue light!?! Is that normal?The panel is still lighted and if i press SHIFT+L it becomes dark; but its colour changes. Why?Thanks in advance for helpingLuigi ;-)

Guest vrandar

Yes this is normal and the change to blue from the "golden flood" is dictated by the the time. I can't remember off hand what time it is set to but it is programmed into the panel and is quite normal.

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

thanks,i was approaching EGPK at dawn...what i found quite odd was the fact that the blue light came after the gold flood; but after that gold light was replaced by the blue one and shortly after i got a stable blue light (maybe a transition problem?)cheersLuigi ;-)

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Did another night flight, this time shoubound to Beirut, OLBA.At dawn (4:40 UTC) te golden flood light turned off automatically and a beautiful day livery came to life :-coolMaybe flying northbound can cause light problems?cheersLuigi ;-)

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.