Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maestro

STARs Disapeared...?!......

Guest Maestro

Hello...having some trouble...hope someone can help.I have installed the new navigational data from navdata.at.Ever since then certain STAR's from certain airports have disapeared, such as ah.. Halifax (CYHZ) and Toronto (CYYZ)I have read and read and torubleshooted and even made jello to eat.Finaly I updated the stars and sids seperatly from planepath and that brought what I think most of the STARS back....except for Halifax (CYHZ)..and that is where i fly to most often.I have tried to get the stars to show with different methods, including from different airports to CYHZ and CYHZ to CYHZ, but nothing.Has anyone got any idea as to any way that this can be fixed?I checked the pssstar.dat file, and CYHZ -is- there, including -all- of the stars...so...why doesnt it show up in the FMC? Im totaly burnt out..and I really dont want to reinstall...

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.