Sign in to follow this  
Guest a340fan

Why not a better A340 product

Guest a340fan

Hi team;Just to say if you are thinking about a new version of A340 because the first verison is your A320 but with a few modifications so it can be similar as A340.That

Guest oliver mcrae

They said that after the 757 is released they will most likely take a poll to see which A/C they will develop next which i hope will be one of the 'next gen' A340's the A340-500 (HGW or not) and A340-600 (HGW or not). :)Oliver

Guest Airbuster

I wish more cockpit functions would be simulated, but I think the product is very good as it is right now. Not to say it couldn't use a facelift or enhancement.Just took my A340 for a short test flight from Estonia to Stockholm. She performed like a dream. MCDU and aircraft were in perfact harmony, excellent autoland in thick fog and good overall performance. Tomorrow I'll see how she handles during manual approach and landing at St Maarten.KristoferSweden

Guest AirbusCaptain

Yeah! Smooth out the existing problems with the A340 VC like the landing gear displays, a couple of wrongly displayed ECAMs and as well as help boost up the frame rates. THe current B777 v3 FPS is good but could be better still. Not like the PMDG B744 in which they keep boasting about the FPS but it seems like my PSS B777 version 3 VC is outperforming the PMDG B744 VCs in terms of FPS! They seriously need to rethink their game plan instead of riding on their B737NG success.BEst regards,Airbus Captain

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.