Sign in to follow this  
Guest ciropv

A320: Loss of "REV" indications.

Guest ciropv

Hi everyone.New PC. New re-installation.A319/320/321/330/340.Everything works fine except:In the A319/320/321 CFM, when I select reverse thrust, reversers deploys, "MREV" is shown, everything works as it should be, BUT there is no "REV" indication inside the N1% gauges.I actually have them showing in any variant of IAE engines (where they are inside EPR gauges) and in any 340 variant, but not in 320s cfm.Any ideas?Thanks a lot everyone,Ciro

Guest ciropv

Thanks for your reply Rob. (Glad to see "it doesn't happen only to me")I think somewhere in the past they were there... but I can't guaranty it...Thanks anyway. Tell me if you find something.Ciro

Guest tatarie

Hey there, You're definently not the only one. I have the exact same problem. I asked about this a while back, but nothing came about. Any success in solving the problem since you first posted the question? Please share if you have :)Thanks, Nektario

Guest vrandar

>I think somewhere in the past they were there... but I can't>guaranty it...This seems to be an issue between the gauge and FS9, I certainly seem to recall it working under FS2002.Edit: no it's not that: I've jsut taken my A320 (IAE variant) out for a short flight and the REV indicators were there.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Guest ciropv

Yes, they are there in the IAE variant, but they are not in the CFM variant.See UCiro

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.