Sign in to follow this  
Guest lamboo2

320 info

Guest lamboo2

Hey guys! Just to tell u that I have finished my 32x type rating and found your product to be a fantastic addition to my airlines CBT! The Autoflight was spectacular lol!!! Well done and i must admit i purchased it during the sale and was worth every penny! I really wish u could come out with a new 320 family! I wish to add that the ECAM and EFIS are FANTASTIC!!!! also could to tell me if there is a function to create a managed Descent into an airport without an ILS, app mode with the FMA FINAL on it??Cheers Guys!!Chris

Guest speight

I read something about that in the manuals. Simply I use the appr plate and dme + vs going manual at descision height if conditions allow.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.