Sign in to follow this  
Guest DrSnooper

A330 Panel settings not saving

Guest DrSnooper

HiJust a quick question, when I load up the A330/A340 panel config I select engines off.when I then load the A330-200 all is well. The next time I load up FS2004 and select the A330, it starts in a cold and dark state and not the engines off state as selected.So whenever I fly no, I start FS2004, select a cessna, start A330 panel config and select engines off, and then reselect the A330 and all is well.Any thoughtsRegardsTony

Guest DrSnooper

Can anybody help ???????????????

Guest DrSnooper

Just moving question back to the front pages :-)

Guest NormanB

Tony,Not sure how your post managed to slip through a couple of times.Panel state is not saved with the Airbus series. You could try saving your flight before closing and then loading that flight but to be honest, thats not a way we would recommend.

Guest DrSnooper

Thanks Norman

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.