Sign in to follow this  

A couple of Newbie Questions.......

Hey all.In the screenshot forum, I have noticed actual Gates, from the buildings, to the Aircraft. Is this just an edited screen or what??? if not, where can I get the gates from.The other Question is about Project AI. I wish to have more aircraft parked at the Aiports, and doing thier thing, taking off, landing taxiing ect ect. I have downloaded a couple of Airlines, and The seem to have made a difference. However, the AIrport is still not "Packed" as I have seen, again, in the screenshot forum.Thankyou for taking the time to read these questions. Any Help will be greatly appreciated.

Hi GrievoGlad to hear your interest in Flight Sim, now watch out! because you will get hooked!! :-)Ummm I'm not really sure what screenshots your looking at but there are about 10-12 really good default modeled airports included in FS2k2 the ones I'm familiar with are: KSFO, KORD, KATL, KSEA, EGLL, KLAX, and VHHH: at all of these airports you will find detailed jetways, ground vehicles etc., although none of the extras are animated it's better than nothing. I'm not sure how familiar you are with 3rd Party add-ons but you could've been looking at some of those. If your in the search for high-quality add-on airports there are a lot of choices for you, the most popular airport add-ons companies are: WILCO and Simflyers, these people make really good add-ons and add in extra goodies e.g.: moving jetways, animated ground vehicles etc..The urls for these companies areWilco: www.wilcopub.comSimflyers: www.simflyers.net -one good thing about about simflyers are the demos try before you buy! ;-)I'm not to familiar with Project AI and I tend to stay away from AI traffic due to the hit on framerates and since I usually fly online.Hope this helpsPilot737