Sign in to follow this  
Guest Apophis

Installer Problems?

Guest Apophis

Hi,I was trying to reinstall AirbusPro. The installation froze in the end when it came to installing the aircraft.cfg for the various models. I tried over and over, restartet the PC, etc. Nothing works.Any idea?Thx

Guest Phoenix5

Hello,Run the installer again, but this time just select the update cfg option.Also if you are using McAfee or Norton suite completely disable them prior to downloading, they will cause issues. Selecting off in these programs will not work, as they still operate in the background.

Guest Apophis

Sorry, that does not do the trick either.

Guest Phoenix5

Email me at PSS Support, but please include your name in that so I know who I am talking with, it gets tiresome trying to help people and they can not even sign their name to their posts.edit:Close all firewalls and virus checkers Clear any temp files created by the installIf using winXP make sure you have admin. privileges assignedIn Explorer Tools- Folder Options-OFF-LINE FILES make sure that it is activeAlso if on WinXP make sure you are logged in with administrative privilegesAlso in the IE settings make sure "use proxy server for connection on" is switched off!Also shut down any programs like Norton or System Suites.

Guest Apophis

Don't bother. I'll figure it out myself somehow...I don't want you do get sooo tired that you fall asleep on me.

Guest Phoenix5

That's not what I said.But since you have again failed to sign your name, as per the forum guidelines, we will leave it there. Feel free to email at any time.

Guest vrandar

Apophis, I recall this happened to another pilot a while back. I am away in London on a business trip but when I am back at home in Scotland on Saturday I will look through my database of questions and see if there was a solution.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Guest Apophis

Thanks Rob. I appreciate that.Apophis

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.