Sign in to follow this  
weste

Subpanels in the background. :(

If i open any subpanel, it will shown be behind the mainpanel.How can i solve this problem?Daniel

Guest MD11_FLYER

Are you trying to run it will the MelJet model?Dan

Guest MD11_FLYER

Everyone seems to have different problems with the update, m FS just crashes everytime I load up the 777, it was working before the update.

The problem was not created by updating the 777.It was since the first installation.Daniel

Guest CBDO

I have the same problem with the 777-300. I firts load with a the standard FS9 Boeing 737 and then select the aircraft PSS 777-300. All gauges apperas in behind of the main panel. To get it correct I have to open them with SHIFT and # afyer closing the main panel.ClaudeReal fan of PSS product.I know it will all work correctly shortly.

I choose in "create flight" the aircraft and airport.Then load this situation.I don

Guest Phoenix 1

simple .. you have a missing texture .. Not sure which of course but try a re download .. (or hang on for the release?):)

Guest 777workingtogether

I believe I'm having a similar problem. However, I just think the window layering loads improperly. Cessna first, then T7, cold and dark. The main panel loads on top, the zoom, ped, cdu, radios all show up below it making it impossible to use w/o undocking windows. It's strange because this happens about 50% of the time. Sometimes it's layered properly, sometimes its not. I tried MelJet just for comparison sake after seeing this post and it loaded just fine. I can't tell what situations are causing it to happen. Thoughts?Thanks,JonP.S. First official flight from KSEA to KLAX with an ALTN diversion to KSFO, she flies like a dream. LNAV was a little quirky, just had to reset my direct waypoint to get it to turn to the ALTN.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.