Sign in to follow this  
Guest cactus

FPS drop

Guest cactus

I load the ol beast and get respectable frames.....about 24-33 and then after a while she drops down to 12 or 13. anyone else gets this? it took about 5 mins or so. and no scenery schange. i was just sitting on the button of the runway. also i see on the TCAS that you can not adjust the ABV or BEL switch. to me this is an important feature in the real world. we place it in the ABV in a climb and BEL in adescent. the ABS/REl would be nice toojack

Guest bigun

Jack,I am maintaining 25-30 FPS in the air in the 2D and 20-25 in 3D. No drop what-so-ever. 18-22 FPS when approaching airport.This aircraft for me anyway is getting better framerates all around than ANY other complex add-on I have, and have pretty much all of them

Guest cactus

Ok will keep tinkering. trying to see if there is a cpu load when i get fps drop

Guest cactus

Ok now its kind of doing what the 330 or 340 does. the fps will go rapidly from 15-3-16-34-15-33-16-32-15. why would it do that. other paywares do i but only 28-25-29-26-27-28.

Guest cactus

Still kind of wondering if the TCAS is going to get modelled better though as per my first post above.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.