Sign in to follow this  
Guest iandavid

PSS Support has been excellent

Guest iandavid

I personally had a serious issue with downloading the sound file on the package and I must admit after waiting for the official release day and armed with my pre-order I was somewhat annoyed that after nearly 23 or so hours I still couldn't get the package.Following Normans suggestion I emailed Robert and we got round the problem. Still don't know why I couldn't get that particular file but Robert set up for me to download the file as a zip from another location.Now I'm a very happy bunny, learning how to fly this baby.The support has been fantastic. PSS is back at the top of my list.Paul Gardner

Guest quiet1

Thank you for complimenting your aircraft developer. As with all releases and products sometimes problems are incured and I am glad to see that PSS was prompt and cocerned.

Guest NormanB

>PSS is back at the top of my list.Glad you got sorted Paul!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.