Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lobaeux4

FS HotSeat questions

For anyone who's got FS Hot Seat, just a few questions. Is there a provision to stop some of the calls, such as the 'stall warning' 'idle chat' and such, especially some of the things that are already called out in payware aircraft?How does it work wit Radar Contact? I can't fly without RC, so FSHotSeat will have to work with it.How do the checklists work with payware aircraft, like the PSS Airbus and Dash 8? Do the checklists only work with default aircraft, or will they work with the PSS Airbus?I've read that FSHotSeat has a problem with add-on scenery. Anyone experience this? I've pretty much got nearly every add-on scenery for the States that's out there (minus Airport 2002), how will it work with add-ons.I've also read that it won't work on WideFS, so how does it affect the performance of FS2002, ie. is it a resource hog?And with the VA I fly for, I use an ACARS program as well, will FSHotSeat affect this, as well as Lago's FSMaintenance?Just a couple of questions, it looks like such a great program, just wondering if it's worth it.Lobaeux

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!