Sign in to follow this  
Guest DaveI

777 Go-Around

Guest DaveI

Hi All What is the 777 go-around procedure.? I had to abandon an approach into KMIA but the 777 would not respond on autopilot to any climb commands. I disconnected the A/P to handfly but on re-engaging the A/P the A/C would respond to heading commands only. Then FS locked up completely and I could only restore with a cold start. I started from the default FS flight...no probs(except known issues) untill go-around attempted. Anyone else tried this ?

Guest DaveI

Thanks John I'll leave you to it. One furthur small glitch. On approach the ND shows ILS info top right.Ident and DME readout OK but the course set on CDU radio page is not shown. The course readout is stuck on 000.Regards

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.