Sign in to follow this  
pajomd

777 - Entering NATs

Hey I was wondering if you guys could help me out. I can't figure out how to enter North Atlantic Tracks into the CDU. I have a route that takes me along NAT "E" to Steam. I have tried entering "NATE" into the CDU and that doesnt work, I have also tried entering the lat/long values for each of the waypoints along that route but it still wont work. any help would be appreciated!!ThanksPatrick.

Guest Raphouille

Hi!The real NATs are changed dayly, so they can't be part of the airways included with the NAVDATAsYou have to insert the name of each WPT manualy.a fix located N48 00.00 W030 00.0 should be entered as 4830Nyou may pay a visit to this:http://www.natroutes.glideslope.de/html/nats.php3here are the current NATsHave fun!Rapha

Guest dt1951

If you want to enter latitude/longitude points on the legs page, the format is N40W050.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.