Sign in to follow this  
Guest aca_dia

Sporty GA single

I just bought the RXP 530 and now I need a sporty single engine (or light twin) to put it in (until the F1 Meridian is out!).The MS Mooney is junk. I have been using Mike Stone's excellent Meridian but am looking for a plane with a VC. Iknow, I know..."search yourself you lazy bumb!". I'd be happy to but I have no idea of what aircraft to search for. Can anybody suggest a good aircraft? Thanks in advance!Great Lakes Express VAKDTW

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Without a doubt for this category, the Real Air Simulations SIAI 260 Marchetti - I don't buy many planes but this is the only one that I don't regret the money . It's a joy to fly, has the best VC I've encountered yet, has an incredibly realistic flight model, and it's pretty and quite fast. A dream plane. It's still my favorite after several months.Ted K.

If you're looking for a freeware sport plane, a good choice might be the Zlin. You should be able to find a couple of versions in the Library. It is definitely sporty and has a glass canopy. It handles well IMO and has a nice VC. It's one of my favorite sporty planes.Good luck with your search.-Lindy :-wave

If you are doing instrument practice FSD-Internationals Seneca 5 is fantastic. The panel and .air file is the best light twin I have used for MSFS2002. Great VC though I dont use it much myself.