Sign in to follow this  
Guest Segwin

Navigation Display Freezing

Guest Segwin

Anyone ever had a problem with the navigation display freezing?I was going from RJAA to PHNL and the ND froze. The CDU was ok and was not frozen (to the best of my knowledge) and in the ND it continued to count down the number of miles to the next waypoint however, the moving map was stuck.??TIA.Terry

Guest Phoenix5

Terry,I have not seen this issue before, can you email me at support@ with a short summary of your flight the issues encountered, and if you still have it the route you took. Please include the names of any other programs you may have had running at the same time.I will see if I can reproduce the issue.regards,

Guest Segwin

Hello Steven:I'll email it today.The only change I made to the CDU was to enter a arrival runway as I got closer to PHNL. I'm going to try the flight again today to see what happens.I use enditall so there's nothing running in the background.Terry

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.