Sign in to follow this  
Guest gihanjay

PSS 777 Crashing after the Patch on loading FS Flight P...

Guest gihanjay

I have followed this step before and never had a problem but after the patch was installed, when I go to the CDU and pick RTE, and then Request Route, and select FS Flight Plans, the entire MSFS closes. Anyone had any problems like this? Please let me know. The patch did fix number of issues but a new one has come up. I even updated the AIRAC file to the latest out there but still the same problem. This only happens on the PSS 777.Gihan

Guest NormanB

Are these FS9 plans or routes that you have saved?

Guest gihanjay

Yes. They are. I use FSNavigator to create the plans and export them as FS2004 flight plans and then use them in PSS777. It had worked before without a problem, but after the patch, then I started to notice FS closing on me, everytime I try to load the flight plan to the FMC/CDU.

Guest NormanB

Gihan,Out of curiousity, how many plans are in your plans folder?

Guest gihanjay

I found the error. I had a name in the folder called "(ATL to YYZ) Atlanta - Toronto". When I removed the backets and renamed it to "ATL to YYZ Atlanta - Toronto" it did not crash, and I was able to see all my files in the folder. I guess the special characters ( ) was the problem and the PSS777 coding did not like that option in the name.Thank youGihan

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.