Sign in to follow this  
Guest geoffreydepeyrac

Buy T7 Worldliner livery

Guest geoffreydepeyrac

I have bought the T7 Professional from Justflight. The Worldliner Livery wasn't included.Is it possible to buy this single livery?Thank you for answer!

Guest Ron Service

I think the World Liner livery is the Boeing Rollout and is the default livery on the PSS t7. I don't think you can get this from PSS, as I believe you have to own the PSS T7 to have access to the user edits. Possibly, there are other sources. For example, I just downloaded a Hawaiian airlines livery from this site.The moderators can probably supply more info.Ron

Guest bjjones

I can't personally understand why this wasn't included in the CD package, it's the default livery for the download(s), it's something all download customers get whichever version they buy, why should the the boxset be different.If i'm buying a package, I'd rather not have ultra-fictional liveries like Lufthansa, and have actual schemes, i.e liveries that these aircraft have actually worn, in their place... I saw on the JF forum that it wasnt included for 'copyright reasons', what reasons those are... are beyond me...As for getting it, I'll it to Norman to answer that one.

Guest NormanB

I needed to wait for an answer from Graham on this one. Like Ben I thought it was on the CD but understand that it isn't. The good news is that we have now posted the livery into user edits.

Guest geoffreydepeyrac

10000000000000000000000 X Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Kisses from FranceYannick

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.