Sign in to follow this  
Guest kpena

My PSS 777 crash my Flight Simulator

Guest kpena

HiI have the PSS777 one month ago. I've just flown a couple of times because my rates are 0 and the aircraft crash my FS.I have the patch v1.1. My PC is Pentium 4, video card 256 MB and 1 GB RAM.I used level D, PMDG, Wilco but only PSS777 crash my FS, inclusive with hard weather like SCT or broken.I don't know if I have to do something different.I love 777, someone to help me.RegardsKonrad

Guest Ron Service

I think you need to supply more details. If your frame rates are 0, then something is seriously out of whack. Have you tried reducing sliders? Using fair weather?Maybe you need to reinstall the base installer.Ron

Guest caribguybgi1

Hey, after installing version 1.1 my 777 is crashing my flight sim as well but the error report is blaming it on other files within fs.First the screen goes black and i can only see the red writing from fs the fs knocks itself out about 30 seconds later. and it blames fe.dll as the cause.then it did it again and gain and I dont have to be doing anything just looking out the cockpit or switching a view anything sends it wonkers.It also blamed the PSS-B777 gauge as the error and finally earlier today after the 777 sent my whole system mad, my video card stopped responding, Ram wasn't being read as not only did it crash the sim but the whole system, I even got the blue screen at one point, thank god I was able to save any further damage, after reinstalling some drivers and getting the sim back up and running I loaded the 777 again and it crashed and blamed it on the gdiplus.dllso if anyone can shed some light.I recently upgraded to microsoft.net2 framework that was the most recent software change i made to my system prior to installing v1.1 of the 777 however its the only plane in my database doing this cause as I am typing this message I am into a 2 1/2 hours of flying with the Captainsim 757

Guest spike

HiI to have the the crash problem, on the last crash I was unable to restart FS9 so had to reinstall, on basic setup I installed A320Pro and A340Pro with no problems then I installed 777 works fine with no VC but as soon as I load with VC it crashes my PC.I did have a lot of aircraft and scenery installed none of which caused a problem and its going to take hours to build my sim up again so will have to disgard the 777.I am not a happy chappySpike

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.