Sign in to follow this  
Guest plevys

757 Main always on top?

Guest plevys

Gentlemen,First let me say thank you and nice job. I have one problem it seems and that's since I reinstalled the product with the interim patch my 757 main panel is always on top and obscures all the other panels. I don't see any other post on this could it be something I did? All's I did to my knowledge was reinstalled the product.Any replies are appreciated.Paul

Guest N555TZ

Make sure you are in Cockpit 2d Panel view then select the PSS airplane. Has something to do with the drawing order of the panel.I believe this was addressed before, and happens with quite a few add on airplanes, but the forum is so full of messages it would be diffucult to find.Hope that helps,Paul

Guest plevys

Thanks I think that's what happened I was using an external view with another aircraft when I switched to this one.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.