Sign in to follow this  
Guest N612UA

757 autopilot problem

Guest N612UA

Hello I just got the Phoenix boeing 757. I read the flight tutorials and manuals that came with it. I takeoff and start my climb I click the A/P engage and that never comes on or it never lights up or shows that it is on on the ADI. I set the altitude and press hold I set the heading and hold. It never works I think the A/P master switch is not turned on but liked said I push it. The A/P disengage bar is pushed in.Anybody know what I am doing wrong? I have the FMC setup right I beleave not sure if that matters.Thanks mike

Guest NormanB

>Anybody know what I am doing wrong? I have the FMC setup>right I beleave not sure if that matters.Flat battery (FS bug). A quick search on this forum will show what you need to do.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.