Sign in to follow this  
Guest MiguelSantos

A little problem

Guest MiguelSantos

Hello PSS,Thanks for the GOOD 757 and 777 update. I like it, and despite the fact I like deep simulation, it's deep enough for me.However I have a problem that's anoying me:after I flew 1 flight, when I was turning around, (and this happened for the second time), I lost the FS9 pushback capability as well the Clicks sound on the knobs (those new knob sound you add on 757, as for example when you turn IRS knobs)!!! The sound zip! The pushback zip!The first time, I tought it was the fact that I loaded PSS757 after another payware aircraft I flew before.But the second time was not! I open FS fresh and new, Cessna default first, and everything started normally. I made a flight to KDCA normally, and the only unusuall thing was a 24h Pause I forced to FS, because I make the turnaround flight on the day after. So when I jump in again, I could not believe I couldn't make the pushback again! I had to slew.Despite this, and the knobs sound, everything works normally as it should. So I don't get it!!!I had the same with the knob sound on the Airbus, but is when I scroll with the mouse whell on, for example, the previous/next button on FMS.Any clue?Thanks and continue the good work.regards,Miguel

Guest NormanB

Miquel,Pausing for 24hrs wasnt something I believe any of us tested since we would generally be doing return sectors.Is this something you would do often? For me to test this will obviously take more than 24hrs to replicate the same conditions.btw there is no "pushback.zip" or "sounds.zip" to lose.

Guest MiguelSantos

Hi Norman,Thanks for the reply.Honestly I can't tell you if this could happen sooner. My FS is always on, and where am II left it like that. But I don't think it's a pause issue alone on itself!I have to check if this happens when airbone and pausing the game it would happen the same way, with all systems up!The sound problem, I will check to see if it's the same I have with th buses, and the scroll wheel of the mouse as something to do with it.CheersMiguel

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.