Sign in to follow this  
Guest sfoofficer

757 Paint Kit Suggestion

Guest sfoofficer

For us amateurs who just like painting for fun, is there any way that PSS could release a paint kit for the 757 that mirrors the version used for the 777 (i.e. - with a fuselage already broken down and sized to 1024 X 1024)? Or perhaps include a link for a tutorial on how to break down the Master down to the appropriate format? Best Regards,

Guest sfoofficer

:-beerchug Ben. You are a savior! Thanks so much for the bmps! Best Regards,

Guest brianlr

Hi Alexis,Regarding your earlier problems with the PanAm livery not appearing properly on your aircraft ... There could be two problems here depending on which 757 model you are using for your aircraft:i. you have probably saved it with the correct name and in the correct format out of your paint program but I have always found I need to load the file into imagetool and save it back again (without any alteration to file or filename) before it will load properly into FS2004; you will probably need to do this with any texture file that you change for the PSS aircraft.ii. if that does not solve your problem, try renaming the file from PSS-B7523Main_t.bmp to PSS-B7524Main_t.bmp or vice versa (some models use different texture filenames)I have done a lot of painting for PSS aircraft and found this always solves my problem. See an example of my work in the picture below.Regards,Brianhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/160084.jpg

Guest fspilot1

BUMP!Any chance of re-uploading those blank textures please?

Guest lgvpilot1
BUMP!Any chance of re-uploading those blank textures please?
Are you requesting the 757 paint kit , or just a set of repainted textures ?Sorry for the dumb question , its the "textures" thing that has me confused :( Mark

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.