Sign in to follow this  

A couple of questions......

I have a coupleof questions:1. I have the usb ch flight yoke. I also have ch rudder pedals, the older ones. I have the working together and that is fine. has been working for about 3 months now. Now all of a sudden they work fine until up at crusie and then FS doesn't reconigze the yoke or the peddals any more. What is causing this and how do I fix it? I have the rudder pedals plugged into the old ch virtual pilot pro yoke. Again never had any problems until 3 days ago. I did reset the defaults in the assignments page. 2. How do I install the B33 with all the liveries. I tried to just unzip it to the main fs2002 folder and it does it, but then it does not show up in fs. The folders and files are there in fs2002 under the aircraft folder, but I have noticed that the sounds, guages and such folders are in there as well. It seems to me that these need to go into these main folders. Help?3. I remember awhile back about the improved sounds on disc 3? How do I install these?4. How do I make the AI flyable?5. Where can I get the best airfiles for the default aircraft?Thanks in advance for those that reply. I have just gotten back into fs2002 seriously. I had been just doing some flying here and there for RC the past 8 months, but now am ready to get into it again. The wife is gone and now there is no one to tell me to turn the damn thing off. :) Keith