Sign in to follow this  
Guest small_dog

757 RR EPR settings on approach

Guest small_dog

Hi,First of all, I'd like to thank Phoenix for a producing a very realistic 757 program. I've been using it a lot recently during my type rating and it helped me get to grips with the EHSI displays and also keep up my scan rate during the gaps between the sim sessions.I'm presently learning to fly the 757-204 and there is an automatic voice call out starting from a radio altitude of 50 feet. It counts down as follows "50, 40, 30, 20, 10". Is there anyway of getting this added to the software? I realise that in some companies it may be a PNF task but it is automatic in the most recent -204 version.Additionally, the EPR settings on an ILS approach seem very very high, typically about 1.34 on both engines (whereas I'd expect approx 1.18 on two engines and 1.24 on one engine). I've tried varying the weights but that has little effect. Have I done something glaringly wrong with the programme or is this a technical glitch that I just have to live with? ThanksSD

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.