Sign in to follow this  
Guest matsuman

777 VNAV gone....

Guest matsuman

Okay i've been flying the B777-200 every weekend and logged hundreds of hours since the new patched panel released few months ago.Everything is routine, fill in my flightplan, input my take-off parameters and speed restriction. Every flight was normal, exceptlast Sunday, which i did my normal take procedures and after flap 1 speed, the plane went on a vertical speed like a shuttle. The VNAV, for whatever reason stop responding to the parameters i have inputed on the FMC.Re-tried again...in case i missed something on my take-off data and boy...it did it again. The VNAV will not follow the climb speed and restriction on the FMC after flap 5 or 1.Did the testing about five times with the same result and this time tested with the B777-300 and it did the same thing.What happen, did not change or update anything on my system.I'm a person that is...."if it ain't broke, don't touch it".Never had any probably with the take-off (and landing) of the PSS777 until now..which i even give this plane a high kudo when the patched came out many months ago.Did the PSS panel or gauge got corrupted or something?Please advise, before i do a re-install of the PSS777 on my machine.BTW. Please, i'm very familiar with the FMC and take-off performance on these babies. I have PMDG, LVLD and Ariane to validate my expertise.Thanks,Kin M.(Klax)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.