Sign in to follow this  
Guest matsuman

777 VNAV gone....

Okay i've been flying the B777-200 every weekend and logged hundreds of hours since the new patched panel released few months ago.Everything is routine, fill in my flightplan, input my take-off parameters and speed restriction. Every flight was normal, exceptlast Sunday, which i did my normal take procedures and after flap 1 speed, the plane went on a vertical speed like a shuttle. The VNAV, for whatever reason stop responding to the parameters i have inputed on the FMC.Re-tried again...in case i missed something on my take-off data and boy...it did it again. The VNAV will not follow the climb speed and restriction on the FMC after flap 5 or 1.Did the testing about five times with the same result and this time tested with the B777-300 and it did the same thing.What happen, did not change or update anything on my system.I'm a person that is...."if it ain't broke, don't touch it".Never had any probably with the take-off (and landing) of the PSS777 until now..which i even give this plane a high kudo when the patched came out many months ago.Did the PSS panel or gauge got corrupted or something?Please advise, before i do a re-install of the PSS777 on my machine.BTW. Please, i'm very familiar with the FMC and take-off performance on these babies. I have PMDG, LVLD and Ariane to validate my expertise.Thanks,Kin M.(Klax)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Sign in to follow this