Sign in to follow this  
Guest crosswinds

Qs abt auto-land

Guest crosswinds

Hello Aviators!I have to say in the foremost- PSS has covered up very solid ground on updating the 777 series. Good job! I had given up on my purchase of the 777 series for the last 4 mos. And just last week I re-downloaded the package again, and was very impressed with the improvements. I have been a patron of the PSS family since the FS2k2 edition of the 747 & 777, and its re-assuring for sure! I hope that the PSS team doesnt give up on smoothing out the few rough edges surrounding the FMC, they have the competencies for sure, and I think its patrons are patient.Coming to the issue I am having with the auto land- upon being lined up on the ILS and established on the G/S things go smoothly till I reach the threshold of the runway where the flight plan ends and the aircraft goes hay-wire!... just two hundred feet from touch down and it goes bonkers! I know I'm missing something here... would appreciate any help in filling up the holes.Thanks in advance.Jay

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.