Sign in to follow this  
Guest RCaptain

PSS 757 V1.2

Guest RCaptain

Hello everyone.I have FS2004, and I want to star my PSS 757 Cold & Dark. In the set menu I click on Cold & Dark, then hit OK. But when I load the simulator and select the PSS 757 to fly, it does not load Cold & Dark.Am I doing something wrong?Help please.Thanks

Guest Phoenix5

Hi, (Please sign your name as per the forum guidelines, it makes for a friendlier forum)You must load the 757 from the FS9 default flight. Once in the 757, select the "SET" menu from the panel switcher. Then select "setup"; "startup Options"; "Cold & Dark". Close FS9 and restart normally and the 757 will load "Cold & Dark" ready for power.

Guest RCaptain

Hi Steven.What you suggest is that I load first the cessna 172 onto Seattle and then change aircraft to the PSS 757, and then follow the path that you told me once inside the PSS 757 cockpit?Is that correct?ThanksRudy

Guest Phoenix5

Rudy,Have a look at this FAQ from the website: http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk/defaul...displayfaq&id=8If you set up as outlined there, you can then set the aircraft to cold and dark and any other configuration that you want, and save it.Next time you want to fly, you can then select this flight, and airport of choice and all should be good.

Guest RCaptain

Thanks Steven, it does work now.Rudy

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.