Sign in to follow this  
Guest ramsys

liveries

Guest ramsys

Hi guys, First..great job on the add-on its really an enjoyable product. Second...i purchased the product on friday, on the website it stated in the description that there were 80 professional liveries it only downloaded 77. I have also noticed that the 757-300RR the Icelandic livery is the 'Phoenix simulations livery. Would this be correct that it would download 77 and not 80 and the 757-300RR the Icelandic livery is the 'Phoenix simulations livery'?best wishes, Tim P.S. The load Editor is still getting the 'common language runtime'error..

Guest bjjones

>Second...i purchased the product on friday, on the website it>stated in the description that there were 80 professional>liveries it only downloaded 77. I think there should be 79.http://bjones4.com/temp/757Liveries.pdf>I have also noticed that the>757-300RR the Icelandic livery is the 'Phoenix simulations>livery. >Would this be correct that it would download 77 and not 80 and>the 757-300RR the Icelandic livery is the 'Phoenix simulations>livery'?Locate the ICE folder in the 757-300 folder and replace with,http://bjones4.com/temp/texture.ICE.zip

Guest ramsys

Hi Ben, I do not have half of what is on the listThe ones missing are:Air ItalyEthiopianFinnairIberiaRoyal Air MarocUnited AirlinesUSAFUzbekistanRegards, Tim

Guest bjjones

I'll have to leave this to Steven i'm afraid, everything on the list was done and uploaded (if there are any of those you specially want I'll upload them temporarily), but from that point on I havn't the foggiest what happens to them, installer integration etc.

Guest ramsys

Hi Ben, Thanks for the help so far....I managed to figure it out and just restalled the ones missing fromt he installer. they are now showing on the PSS 757 aircraft list. The only thing now if the Load Editor but I guess that is still in the works....Regards, Tim

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.