Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zane767

Boeing 773ER Not loading on Vista

Guest Zane767

Hi,I installled the boeing 777-300ER on my computer today and went to load up a flight hit 'Fly now' and the loading screen came up and didnt move from 0%, then a 'Send Error to micsoft' message appeared and closed FS9.I later reinstalled it and the same problem occured. Could anyone help me with this situation as I was hoping to fly it tonight on live ATC, and my PMDG 747 isnt working either.I'm running windows Vista Business 32 bit.ThanksZane

Guest Phoenix5

Hello,Although we have not officially tested these products on Vista, I do have them installed on my Vista machine, and they run fine.Make sure you select run as Administrator when starting FS9, and any time you are installing software.Hope this helps,

Guest Zane767

Hi There,Thanks for the reply, I got more of a reply from you guys than I have regarding my PMDG 747 problem!!Anyway yes I'm running FS9 in admin mode, but I'm not sure weather I installed in it admin mode. All I did was click 'Allow' when it downloaded.Do you think that could be the problem?Zane

Guest Zane767

Problem fixed!I unticked 'Admin mode' and then reticked it. Then it loaded fine. Weird!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.