Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jacob Lee

Question about 777 framerates

Guest Jacob Lee

Good day all. So I recently discovered that with the refresh rates for the 777 and 757 at full (the window that pops up when you click "set", then "performance," then you can set the inner, outer, ect... refresh rates) the panel and instruments moves very, very smooth. On the 757 I can do this without the framerates for the outside of the cockpit windows (the scenery) still being refreshed at 25 rates/sec. In other words, the panel and instruments move very smooth as well as the scenery. However, on the 777LR this is not the case. If I have the refresh rates from the "set" window at full the scenery refresh rates drop down to 10 (locked at 25). So I have to choose if I want the instruments to run smooth or the scenery run smooth (I chose the former). Now for my question: is there a way to make the 777 run the same as the 757? In other words, is there a way to make the panel refresh rates at full without the scenery rates declining? Man, I hope this post makes sense!-- Jake

Guest Hunt3r

What FPS for the gauges are you running at? 6 should be just fine!:-)

Guest Hunt3r

(Double post, Doh!)Joshua

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.