Sign in to follow this  
Guest N247BK

my last post on this forum until 2006!

well folks I am saying goodbye for a while (actually a very long while) to this forum as I have grown bored of this hobby after playing with it for about a year and buying just about every add-on available. I came back to fs2002 after originally starting with fs98 ,playing with it for a year and then skipping fs2000 altogether only to come baCK to fs2002 so if this trend continues i will likely skip Fs2004 unless it is a quantum leap forward in many areas (which i doubt) so i will probably get back into the civilian sim world in 2005 when fs2006 comes out. until then I am going to get back into the military sim world which has always been my first love and like probably many of you eagerly await the upcoming (if we are to believe the releae date) Lock-on and Forgotten battles so all in all I have enjoyed this forum tremendously and look forward to revisiting it agian a few years down the road- cheers!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Just 60 days ago (or thereabouts) I was saying the same to several of my office mates.Then, two weeks ago I was saying how I realized how much I was beginning to look forward to FS2004.Just like I do in real-world flying sometimes, I run out of "adventures". That just moves me to engage more in the other loves in my life (children, cooking, music, tennis).After a while, I'll get a kick in the pants from something I have seen, heard, or read, and find myself working down the pre-flight checklist, and smiling just a bit when cleared onto the active for t/o.I'll be there on day one, in line at EB, Best Buy, or some retailer, sliding my credit card across the counter, and anxious to get home to load up the new FS version.I've been at this routine since FS 3.0, why stop now?